There's always something fun going on at our practice!
Contests, prizes, and new smiles! — We invite you to visit our practice and find out what's new this month!
Attention all active patients!!
Need a sponsorship for your club or team??
Contact our office for more info.
Hello June, we’re so happy to see you! Thanks for your birthstone, the pearl. And your birth flower, the rose. The rose has been associated with the goddesses of love, Aphrodite and Venus. No wonder the month of June is the most popular month for weddings. Oh, and school’s out - yeah!
Happy Birthday Facebook Friends! Which of these celebrities celebrating in July do you think has the best smile: Luke Bryan (Country Singer), Jennifer Lopez (Singer), or Alex Rodriguez (Baseball Player)
With school ending, thoughts turn to vacation time! Wherever your summer travels take you, don’t forget to pack for your braces. Here are a few items you should be certain to have on hand in addition to your toothbrush:
- Rubber Bands (if prescribed to wear)
- Tylenol or Ibuprofen
- Floss & Threaders
- Proxy Brush
Repair Tips for Travel: The following is intended to provide general information regarding how you might treat some of the more common orthodontic emergencies while traveling.
- Loose Band or Bracket: Leave it in place and try to put wax on it.
- Loose Wire: Try to put it back in place with tweezers. If you are not able to re-insert the wire, clip it using nail clippers behind the last tooth to which it is attached. Use wax if necessary.
- Poking Wire: Try to push it down using an eraser or use wax.
- Loose Appliance: Place wax on the appliance to keep it intact.
- Sore Teeth: Use warm salt water rinses & take Tylenol or Ibuprofen as recommended.